Faculty and staff are encouraged to attend sessions and provide feedback on the candidates.
Three candidates for dean of the College of Health Science and Public Health will visit EWU in November: Denise Seabert, PhD, Dawn Lewis, PhD, and Blaine Long, PhD.
The campus community is invited to learn more about the candidates at open forums that will be held in the SIERR building, which is accessible by using an EWU identification card. All open forums will also have a Zoom option, with links provided below.
Members of the university community are invited to provide their input to the search committee by taking a short survey for each candidate. Surveys are accessible through this online Feedback Form.
The candidate forum schedules are listed below, along with links to the candidates’ biographies and curriculum vitae documents.
Denise Seabert, PhD
Dawn Lewis, PhD
- Open Forum: Monday, Nov. 13 | 10– 11 a.m. | SIERR 135 | Zoom Link
- Dawn Lewis, PhD, Biography | Curriculum Vitae
Blaine Long, PhD
- Open Forum: Thursday, Nov. 16 | 10-11 a.m. | SIERR 135 | Zoom Link
- Blaine Long, PhD Biography | Curriculum Vitae
Members of the search committee include:
- Florian Preisig, CAHSS (committee chair)
- Darlene Maria, Center for Academic Advising and Retention
- Elizabeth Wilson-Fowler, Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Chadron Hazelbaker, Wellness & Movement Sciences
- Lorie Speer, Dental Hygiene
- Joel Sattgast, Physical Therapy
- Rosalee Allan, Public Health & Health Services Administration
- Cynthia Fitzgerald, Retired Healthcare Community Member