Report Incidents and Concerns
Incident and Concern Reporting Links
Use these links to report incidents, violations, hazards, and concerns or to file a complaint.
- Student Conduct Report Use this link to report concerns about students or incidents relating to student conduct.
- Student Care Team Referral If you are concerned for the well-being of a student, please complete an online ICARE referral form. If you are a student needing support or resources, please submit your information using the Student Intake Form.
Discrimination / Bias
- Submit a Grade Appeal
- Report Academic Integrity Violations
- Financial Aid Appeals
- Report Academic Quality Concern
- Other General Academic Issues
Facilities and Operations
- Submit an Incident Report
- University Housing Maintenance Requests
- Campus Facility Work Orders
- Information Technology Help Desk
- Information Security & Data Breach
- Vehicle Collision Report
Do you suspect abuse or neglect of a minor? Call the local police (911 or a non-emergency line) or Child Protective Services (1-866-END-HARM)
To report a concern or to file a Whistleblower complaint with the Washington State Auditor.
Link to the EWU Policy Website