Welcome to our Knowledge Base
< All Topics

What to do when a Student Changes their Major?

If you have a student who changes their mind about their degree (or the student is dismissed from a program), you should connect them with the degree completion coordinator associated with your college. The coordinator will be able to meet with the student, discuss their interests in other majors, and determine whether the student can declare now or if they need to transition back to a CAAR advisor until they can redeclare in the new major.

Leave a Comment